Now the users of Google chromecast will have a reason to cheers as two more networks have been added to Google Chromecast. We have come up with a small guide that will let you know how you can watch these two networks on your Chromecast device or Chromecast enabled smart TVs.
To experience WWE Network on Chromecast enabled Smart TV or through a Chromecast device, you must be the subscribers of WWE network and use the WWE app available for Android or iOS mobile devices. In each case, you must ensure that both the casting devices and the receiving devices are connected to same wi-fi network.
Android or iOS mobile devices
For casting from any mobile device, you must first install and configure the Google Home app. Google home manages your mobile devices connection to your receiving devices. With Google Home app, the WWE app will not be able to find a device to which to cast. After installing the Google Home app follow these steps:
- Download and install the latest version of WWE app for your iOS or Android device from the appropriate app.
- Launch the WWE app.
- Find the content that you want to see.
- Click on the chromecast button at the video.
- Select the receiver device to which you want to cast.
PC or Mac
You must use Google chrome browser for casting from PC or Mac. After installing the Chrome browser, follow these steps:
- Launch the Chrome browser and visit http://www.wwe.com/.
- Click on WWE Network link in the top right-hand side of the page.
- Sign with your WWE network account.
- Connect to Chromecast by clicking cast icon based on your browser.
- Select the content that you wish to cast and start it.
- Click on the icon of Chromecast in the bottom right hand side of the video player window and select the receiver device to which you want to cast.
Sports Net Now
It is a monthly streaming product, which is priced at $24.99 per month plus application taxes. No TV subscription, no contract is required for this service and you can cancel it any time. The subscription comes with 24/7 access to six Sportsnet channels, Sportsnet West, pacific, ONE, Ontario, East, and 360. The other content includes over 300 national NHL games, regional games, Toronto Raptors & NBA games, all 162 Toronto Blue Jays games, the entire Stanley Cup Playoffs, WWE, Premiere League, MLB playoffs, the entire world series, all your favorite Sportsnet original programming and much more. Sportsnet Now is available on desktop at now.sportsnet.ca along with on Android and iOS devices, Apple TV 4th generation, Xbox One by downloading Sportsnet app.
By Google chromecast you will get an easy and economical way for Android users to stream Sportsnet Now in their TV. Here’s the way to do this:
- Download the Sportsnet app from Google Play Store.
- Ensure your Chromecast device has been setup properly and that your android device is on the same network as your Chromecast device.
- Open the Sportsnet app.
- Select SN Now option from the menu and sign in into your Sportsnet Now subscription.
- Tap on the cast icon at the top right side of the screen.
- Select the chromecast device you would like to connect to.
- Once connected you will notice the cast icons becomes filed, now you can control your connection anytime by tapping on the icon.
- Select any of the 6 Sportsnet channels you want to see.
- Your live video stream will start on your Chromecast connected to your TV.