While setting up Guest mode on your Chromecast, you may come across with certain issues with which you are not familiar with. If you are facing any issue while configuring or using guest mode on your Chromecast player, then do read this blog post as we are going to suggest some tricks which will help you in fixing these issues. Here, we want to mention that you can use guest mode on any device which supports it app. This app is used to cast content from your device like android and apple.
Now, coming to the issues which are common in guest mode on your media streaming player. Following issues may be reported on your screen:
- Not able to get the Guest PIN on your Chromecast backdrop: If this problem is encountering on your device, then you can follow the below-mentioned steps:
- On the top corner, open ‘Guest’ mode from the ‘Menu’ icon.
- Enable guest mode. Before this, you must turn it off, then turn it on again. This will refresh the model.
- Enter the PIN given to the device. If it is not available, then you can check online.
- If the problem is still not solved, then you need to restart your Chromecast. The restarting process is simple. Just unplug the Chromecast from the power supply and wait for few minutes. Plug it back into the supply and check if the problem is resolved or not.
- No cast icon inside the Chromecast enabled app:
- If you are using android 4.3 or higher, then only you will be able to use guest mode.
- Check the settings of your wireless network. Go to ‘Wi-Fi’ followed by ‘Advanced’ menu.
- Connect to 2.4 GHz frequency band network.
- Go to a data plan and select ‘Restrict data’ option. Here, you are required to restrict data to a certain This setting must be enabled.
- The automatic pairing doesn’t work with audio tone: If you are getting this problem, then follow the steps mentioned here as under:
- Check the TV volume, it should not be mute and turned to zero level. Keep this at a normal level at which you listen to your TV.
- The distance between the TV and the Chromecast must not exceed 10 to 12 feet otherwise the device will not work properly.
- Check the speaker of your device. Sometimes, it may get blocked with the dust and effect pairing.
- Audible clicks when connecting to guest mode: If you are old, then you may not find this problem with the device, but if you are into a teenager, then you will report this issue at first sight. There are some ultrasonic sounds which keep on coming from every click. The normal human ear can detect the ultrasonic sound easily rather than in old age. There is no as such fix for this problem.
This is all about the steps to fix the above-mentioned issues. If you find these steps helpful, then you can leave your comments in the comment section. If you are having any problem or doubt, then call us at Chromecast helpline number. The technical team will assist you in a right manner.