Everyone wants to enjoy the best television experience with their devices. So, they buy new devices that promise to deliver excellent picture quality. Still many of the users are unable to get the best out of their streaming devices and are not satisfied with the video quality. Due to which they keep on blaming the manufacturers of those streaming devices. Whereas it is not the problem with that streaming device, in fact, it’s because they haven’t done the proper set up with the required equipment to enable 4K Ultra HD content. 4K Ultra HD provides a much better resolution which is four times the regular HD picture quality. This 4K resolution when delivered by a Chromecast Ultra becomes an Ultra 4K high-resolution content.
So to get the best streaming experience from Chromecast, you need to meet the following requirements:
- The streaming device should be connecting to strong internet network may be wired or wireless.
- Chromecast must be attached to an HDTV that supports 4K streaming.
- An HDCP2 and 60 FPS supporting HDMI port.
- In case an external AVR or sound bar are attached to your device then it will also require HDCP2.2.
- A connection with a high-speed internet network having at least 20 Mbps as the minimum speed limit.
- Have a subscription to any of the 4 K streaming channels.For example. Netflix subscription plan that supports 4K programming.
- A six feet long high-speed HDMI wire.
- A power cord connection, that was given with Chromecast Ultra.
Chromecast Ultra can have used with a regular HDTV, but it will not be able to deliver a 4K content through it. Thus, the above requirements are must to stream an Ultra high-quality 4K content. Also, you can get free Chromecast Help to fix all other Chromecast issues.
If in case you find trouble while enjoying 4K Ultra high-definition content then go through the following checks:
- Ensure you are using the Chromecast with an HDTV that supports the streaming of 4K content.
- Make sure your HDMI ports are compatible with HDCP 2.2 and much higher versions.
- Check if you are receiving the required internet speed or not. You should run a speed test check the speed of your internet connection. In case you find that speed is not enough to allow 4K streaming, then reset your modem or router to boost the speed of your internet connection. Plug out the power cord from your modem or router and leave it unplugged for 20 seconds. Now connect the power wire back the ports of your modem or router and check if the speed has increased or not. Still, if the speed is slow then contact your Internet service provider to check and improve the speed from their end.
- Ensure you are subscribed to a 4K programming channel provider. If not then this is the problem so switch to any one of the providers that meet the requirements.
- Check if the software of your television is up to date. In case it is not updated then immediately update its software with the most recent one. It might resolve the issue.
So, this was all you need to stream the 4K Ultra high-quality content with your Chromecast Ultra device. Still, if you have any doubts or issues with Chromecast then feel free to get Chromecast support for advanced troubleshooting procedures.