We all know very well about YouTube TV. There are hardly any people who don’t know about its functions and features. For your information, we would like to share that YouTube TV lets you to stream your favorite shows from mobile to TV given your phone must be connected to the internet and to the server.
However, sometimes you may get some problems while streaming the media from it. If are facing problem loading music, videos or movies on your TV, then you can follow the simple tips mentioned below:
- Restart your YouTube TV app: This is the first thing which you can try to troubleshoot an issue on your Chromecast. Try restarting the app by force closing it and opening it again. This is one of the easiest ways to solve the streaming problem of your Chromecast.
- Check updates for your App: In some cases, the problem may be caused due to an older version of the app installed in the Chromecast app. If you are running the older version of the app, then check for updates from the online app store. You can open ‘Google play’ and click on ‘YouTube’. If update option is grayed out, then it means you are using an updated version of the app.
- Check the network connection: To cast content from YouTube TV, you need a strong and reliable network on both the devices. If the connection strength is poor, then check the signal status and speed from speed test link. You can troubleshoot the signal strength problem by bringing the device closer to the network devices. This will solve your streaming problem and you can watch the content seamlessly. For normal playback of content, you need a minimum of 3 Mbps speed. To change the quality of the video online, you need to follow the below mentioned steps.
- Open YouTube app and click on ‘Program’ you want to watch.
- Click on ‘Overflow’ button given on the player.
- Check the quality.
- Click on ‘New quality’ you want to save.
- Reboot your Chromecast: If the problem still exists on your Chromecast Com Setup, then you can troubleshoot it by rebooting it. To reboot your Chromecast, you need to follow the below mentioned steps:
- Disconnect Chromecast from the wall.
- Leave it unplugged for a minute.
- Plug the Chromecast back to the supply and check if the problem of streaming has been resolved or not.
- Contact YouTube support: If none of the above-mentioned tricks work for you, then you can try the next troubleshooting step i: e to contact YouTube TV support. You can chat or contact directly to the support staff. If required, you can send an email to the support representative. They will solve your query faster.
Still having any questions: If you are still in a doubt or have any query related to the Chromecast Setup streaming with YouTube TV, then you are free to ask us through the comments section mentioned below. The team available on the support web page will get back to you shortly. They can call at your number according to your convenience. If you are having any other query related to setup and installation of Chromecast on other TV or channel, then you are most welcome. We are happy to help you.